Cameras and gears for drones & ground
from the GH4 to the DJ Inspire 2 Raw/ProRes, the M600 and the Phantom 4 Pro!
During your aerial or ground shooting here are our audiovisual equipments
and accessories that Drone-Pictures will use if needed
- DJI X5S camera is included with our Inspire 2 drones delivering H264 files (Raw & ProRes files: optional)
- Five interchangeable prime lenses comes with the I2 pack: Olympus Zuiko 9, 12; 25; 45mm; 14-42mm (crop factor is x2 ou x2,7 depending on fps).
- X5S records HD/4K/5,2K video in H264/Raw/ProRes at 24/25/30/50/60p.
- Slow-motion in HD 120p
- Photos 20 mpix. in 4/3 ratio (Dng+jpeg)
- With our S1000/M600 drones: Panasonic GH4 Lumix comes along with those five interchangeable prime lenses : Olympus Zuiko 9, 12; 25; 45mm; 14-42mm (crop factor is x2 ou x2,7 depending on fps). HD at 50/60 p 4K at 24p. Photos 16 mpix at 4/3 ratio (raw + jpeg)
- The new built-in camera of the Phantom 4 Pro drone has a 24mm focal with a Sony Exmor sensor (1 inch): it records 4K/UHD videos at 24/25/30/50/60p or HD at 50 fps and 20mpix photos at 20 mpix. in 4/3 ratio (Dng+jpeg)
- Flashes, indoor lights, tripods, clamps, sliders, suction cups, ...
- Syrp Genie and mini-Genies system for smooth video movements or 3-axis effect time-lapses, ...
- Nikon D800 Dslr: 36 mpix for high-resolution aerial & ground photography: Full Frame sensor 24x36mm
- Nikon prime and zoom lenses ranging from the 24mm to 300mm
- Canon 5DsR Dslr: 50 mpix for ultra high-resolution aerial & ground photography: Full Frame sensor 24x36mm comes with a 24-70mm/f2.8 Canon zoom
- Steadycam brushless 3 axes Ronin type for all cameras like Panasonic GH4, Canon 5D, Nikon D800, Blackmagic 4K, Sony A7, A6300, 6500, ...
- Handheld Osmo Dji stabilizer for X5, X5S cameras + clamps and suction cups for car, trolley, perch, skateboard,...
CINEMA / ADVERTISEMENT / TELEVISION
(and even 5,2K), we warmly recommand the usage of our latest bird, the DJI, lnspire 2 that has - with the zenmuse X5S - the ability to record files up to 5.2K in Raw or ProRes (see chart below) and use prime M4/3 lenses ranging from 9mm to 45mm. This drone is approved to fly in urban and inhabited zones like city center (S3 scenario). Alternatively, we can take your Arriver Alexa mini or Red cameras with our biggest drone, the M600, but the size and weight of this formula will require special permits that are not automatically given for S3 zones and requires a 1 to 2 months delay. Please enquire with us so we could find out the better solution for your needs.
X5S for Inspire 2: framerate and codecs chart available as Raw files (DNG) and ProRes 422HQ / 4444XQ